Saturday, December 1, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge #1 - Christmas Tree






Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing well!  As you can see, I have joined a Nail art challenge.  I think nail art is amazing and some of the bloggers I follow do an amazing job at it. All of the bloggers doing this challenge do amazing nail art....  Me not so much.  I have good ideas but translated to my nails, I fail.

Today's challenge is Christmas Tree.  Well I had this amazing idea, and then I started trying to translate it to my nail, and messed up immediately. Though I messed it up I did have fun trying.

So without further ado, I give you my first nail art disastercure for the challenge.



I am wearing Sinful Colors Snow me white, with Joe Fresh Evergreen and NYC Madison Avenue.

Please be gentle.  I am a nail art noob of the highest order. 

Wes

23 comments:

  1. Yayyy nail art posts! =D It looks awesome, way to come out of your swatch-box ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD You'll get better with practice! And joining a challenge is a good way to improve your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wes! It's not bad at all, and nail art is all about practice, practice, practice! I'm new to nail art too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sharra! I think it looks awesome especially for your first nail art. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of improvement with the next 11 manis for this challenge! :D Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, those are pretty darn good for your first nail art post ever! I admire you for rising to the challenge! I am glad to know you had fun, I think that is the best part of nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like it! This is my first Christmas Challenge too and my Nail blog isn't even a week old! So mine aren't very good either but it's the taking part and having fun that counts! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't be afraid, with practicing you'll get better ;)
    glad you've joined this challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noobs unite! This is my first challenge too, and I love that you've joined. If I posted my right hand instead of my left, it would be an utter fail! Great color combo. See you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I like this!! I'm so happy that you've joined! I can't wait to see more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome!! Congrats on taking up the challenge! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No fail here, just great impresionist nail art on display!!! Way to go Wes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's my first challenge too. See you on day 2!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always have amazing ideas for nail art, and they almost never come out right! I'm glad to join on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I have had days when the ideas never work out the way it was in my head. Don't worry. By the end of the challenge, you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just found your blog, thanks to this challenge! Yay :) My first nail art designs were pretty shaky, don't feel bad. I started doing challenges to force myself to practice, and while I'm still not great, I think I've gotten way better. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete