Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge #5 - Holiday Movie






Wow, Mani #5 already!  Seems like this is going by really fast.

THANK YOU ALL!!!  The kind comments you have left on my other manis, has been a huge confidence boost!

Today's theme is Holiday Movie.  Well what is Wes' favorite Christmas movie?  Well National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!

My original idea seemed really hard when I sent to do it so I changed it up a little.  Here is my favorite scene:


So here is my mani:







So I used Barielle Decadence on my thumb, with patches of Mac Shirelle. (for the rusted motor home Eddie is emptying)

My pointer, middle and ring finger are BB Couture Anal Probe (well the shitter is full)

My pinky is Sinful Colors Snow Me White. (snow)

The dots were done using a dotting tool, and the color is Avon Golden vision.(for the 1000s of lights Clark put on the house)

What's your favorite Holiday movie?

Wes




22 comments:

  1. Best...Christmas movie...ever!
    This is funny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this movie, and figured I should try and make this a funny mani

      Delete
  2. I love this mani, It's gorgeou! Well done Wes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome movie and your mani is so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this movie, and figured since it was such a funny movie, I should try and make the mani funny

      Delete
  4. Great job on these Wes, very creative! I love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee! Anal Probe LOL! Rusted motorhome ROFL! You've done it again Wes Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anal probe is an awesome name. I am so glad you got the humor I was going for!

      Delete
  6. Lol, I love that Christmas movie! One of my favorites! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This is by far my favorite Chritmas movie

      Delete
  7. What a guyly approach! LOL Well done Wes, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is one of my favorite Christmas movies!!! I love your interpretation!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe . . . I did Griswold lights too :) Christmas Vacation is THE Christmas movie in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite movies too! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete