Friday, December 21, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge #9 - Wreath





Mani #9.

Sorry its so late.  Wreath.  Now I was at a loss for this one.  I have no wreath stamp on my stamp discs.  So I free handed this... I have really enjoyed doing this challenge,  and look forward to more nail art because of it. 

Fell free to laugh if you want, my mani is nothing compared to some of the others in this challenge. 






Sorry for the bad pics, my iphone is messing up....

Only 3 manis left.....

Wes

11 comments:

  1. Considering you hadn't done ANY nail art before this challenge, you've come a long, long way in a few weeks, Wes! job well done!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every challenge day I'm like...Where's Wes, where's Wes...There he is! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, and I love that gold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This is Essence Breaking Dawn Collection A Piece of Forever

      Delete
  4. I think you did an excellent job, Wes! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gold! What is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Essence Breaking Dawn Collection A Piece of Forever

      Delete