Monday, December 24, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge #12 - Santa







That's all folks!  Day #12 Santa...

First, I want to thank Kristine and Lorene for hosting this challenge, and for allowing me to join in.  I had a lot of fun with it.  You should check out their blogs:

Kristine: Pink and Polished Nails
Lorene: Over Polished

I also want to thank everyone for the positive comments, those have boosted my confidence in trying more nail art a bunch. 

I told you in my post yesterday that I cheated and did elves and Santa together so you've already seen these nails.






Because of this challenge I will venture more into nail art.  I have ordered striping tape and the Bundle Monster 2012 stamps. You'll see more I promise...

Wes

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I love the fluffball at the top, you did well.
    Also, why isn't your tagline "Putting the MAN in MANicure"? just sayin' :D

    ReplyDelete