Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm a HOLO HERO

Hello again!

I have so many pics, so be prepared for multiple blog posts....

I am sure you all are fully aware of how much I LOVE HOLOS. I mean I am a self professed, holo whore and a man whore for holos.

I only have a few of these beauties, but I will have many more soon enough.  This post is Gosh Holographic Hero.  It is a silver linear holo. I love it so much.  This is 2 coats, however 1 coat is opaque. I have a mental thing where I'm not done until I have 2 coats.

Pics don't do this justice, as to how amazing this is in real life.  If you have the opportunity to get your hands on this nail polish.  DO IT!







I am wearing Seche Vite topcoat.

Let me know what you think.

Wes



3 comments:

  1. Ha, my brain does the same thing. I can never stop at 1 coat, even when it's perfectly opaque!

    I love this holo, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find the topcoat dulled the holo? Usually what I do is put down topcoat, then add another coat of holo over it so that I still get the effect, and the protection of the topcoat.

    ReplyDelete