Sunday, December 2, 2012

Joe Fresh - Evergreen

I really wish that Joe Fresh was a US company.  I love their colors, they are so awesome. Today's color is Evergreen.

The formula is fantastic.  This polish is very dark green with gold shimmer.  I really really dig it.  It is a Christmas color, that's why I saved it for so long.  I like how easy it is to apply Joe Fresh the bottle are short and the short brush with the fat lid helps me paint nails better.  I recommend that if you can get these do, they are very good polishes and very affordable.  Now onto the fun stuff.






What's your favorite Christmas nail polish?

Wes

4 comments:

  1. That is GORGEOUS! Looks almost like a dupe for OPI Live And Let Die from the Skyfall collection. I love how the green is dark and vampy, a great alternative to plain black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this color! It's similar to my Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, nice green. I might have to look for a swap for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://andothercuriosities.tumblr.com/post/36607187628
    It's actually a pretty good dupe for Live and Let Die.

    ReplyDelete